with executive sous chef Nguyen Thanh Van from Sofitel Legend Metropole Ha Noi
This week, let's yourself be carried away with a taste of red snapper rolled with pineapple and green onion. The dish is brough to you by chef Van. Enjoy!
Ingredients: serves 1
- 600g snapper fish fillet
- 100g pineapple
- 100g carrot
- 50g green onion
- 30g ginger fish sauce, pepper to taste
- 50g leek, 50g celery, 50g onion, 50g red chilli, 50g fresh mushrooms
- Light soy sauce, clear stock, arrow-root powder to taste
- Cut the fish fillet in thin but large slices, marinate with fish sauce and pepper.
- Cut in stick the pineapple, carrot and white part of green onion.
- Cut in julienne all the rest of vegetables.
- Rolled each slice of fish with a piece of pineapple, green onion, ginger and carrot, steam it.
- Make an aromatic sauce by sauteing julienne of vegetables, add soy sauce, a little clear stock, then check seasoning, thicken slightly with arrow root powder.
- Put the aromatic herbal sauce on the plate, arrange rolled fish on it, decorate with ginger, chilli and dill.
You can sample the dish at Sofitel Legend Metropole Ha Noi, 15 Ngo Quyen St, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: +84 4 3826 6919 ext: 8242.