with chef Nguyen Van Tuan from Fortuna Hotel Ha Noi
Renowned as timeless Thai flavour, tomyum soup with clams, a recipe by chef Nguyen Van Tuan of May Man Chinese Cuisine, is loved for its wholesome broth teeming with clams, mushroom and kaffir lime leaves. A perfect definitely must-try combination!
Ingredients: serves 2
- 0.5kg clams
- 50g lemongrass, finely chopped
- 300ml water
- 50g red chili, finely chopped
- 70g Tomyum paste
- 50g mushroom
- 10g chicken powder
- 10g sugar
- 1 lemon
- kaffir lime leaves to decorate
- Clean the clams and put aside.
- Stir fry the clams and add in the lemongrass and red chilli.
- Pour the water into the mixture and bring to a boil.
- Add mushrooms, tomyum paste and the spices into the mixture then bring to a boil.
Located on the 2nd floor of Fortuna Hotel Ha Noi, 6B Lang Ha St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi, May Man Chinese Cuisine Restaurant is renowned with exquisite Cantonese specialities and delicate Dim Sum. For information and reservation, kindly contact (04) 3831 3333 - ext 6260/6461 or visit fortuna.vn