with Executive Chef Trinh Cuong from Moevenpick Hotel Ha Noi
Brighten up your holiday season with delicious dishes from the country's top hotels! This rich foie gras preparation is brought to you by chef Trinh Cuong.
- 80g Beachwood smoked foie gras
- 20g figs (dried or fresh)
- 100ml red wine
- 50ml orange juice
- 5ml lime juice
- 20ml honey
- 3g rock salt
- Cut the foie gras in half, around 1cm thick.
To make the sauce:
- Add all the remaining ingredients (figs, red wine, orange juice, lime juice, honey) into a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the poaching liquid reduces and the sauce becomes thick.
- Serve foie gras with fig confit and top with rock salt.
You can enjoy the dish at Moevenpick Hotel Ha Noi, 83A Ly Thuong Kiet St, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: +84 4 38 22 28 00 (ext. 6133).