with head barman from the Moevenpick Hotel Ha Noi
Moji tea is best enjoyed using the eyes, nose and tastebuds. Stick your nose in, feel the twist of green mint leaves, light yellow tea and refreshing lime, and then savour the splendid aromas and lingering flavours. The smooth blend of these ingredients makes Moji tea an ideal after-work drink to quench the thirst on blazing hot days, or a great pre-dinner drink to build an appetite.
Ingredients: serves 1
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 lemon
- 1 bag of black tea (English breakfast, Lipton tea)
- 2 cl sugar syrup
- 10 ice cubes
- Gently crush the mint leaves to release the flavour.
- Boil the water and allow the tea to steep for 3 minutes. Add the sugar syrup to the tea and stir well before allowing to cool.
- Mix 20ml of fresh lime juice with 40ml of tea in a cocktail shaker with the mint leaves and ice.
- Shake well for 10 seconds.
- Serve in a rock glass and finish with a slice of lime and a sprig of mint.
You can savour refreshing Moji tea at the Linger Longer in the Moevenpick Hotel Ha Noi, 83A Ly Thuong Kiet St, Hoan Kiem Dist. Tel: 84 4 3 822 28 00.