with Executive Chef Jens Heier from Sheraton Saigon Hotel
Sea bass is wonderful fish, quite mild and soft. It can be steamed or baked and is perfect for frying. Chef Heier introduce a simple way of a fried sea bass fillet with the sauce of curry, mayonnaise, yoghurt and sour cream.
Ingredients: serves 1
- 160g sea bass filet
- 1/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 2 fresh curry leaves
- 1 pc potato, cut in slices
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp powder curry
- 1tbsp bread crumb
- 15ml chicken stock
- 1 lime, cut in half
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put sea bass filet in a bowl and mix it well in salt, pepper, chopped fresh curry leaves and lime juice.
- Put the filet in a mixture of flour, egg wash and bread crumb.
- Fry in butter and cooking oil mix, shallow deep in pan until it turns into golden brown and still juicy inside.
- Mix mayonnaise, Greek yoghurt and sour cream season with roasted curry powder. Dissolve all the ingredients in chicken stock and reduce to a paste.
- Fry the potatoes in medium-high heat.
- Arrange the fish with French fries, a half of lime and micro lettuce as shown in the photo.
- Serve the dish with the sauce.
You can sample at Sheraton Saigon Hotel, 88 Dong Khoi Street, District 1. For reservations, call 38272828.