with Executive Chef Cuong Tṛnh from the Moevenpick Hotel Ha Noi
This week, be amazed by the tasty flavours of Swiss dark chocolate mousse with raspberry coulis prepared by Executive Chef Cuong, who has an impressive culinary background with 16 years of experience in hotel restaurants. He reveals his special recipe to prepare this delectable dish.
- 80g Swiss chocolate
- 1 pcs egg yolks
- 1.5 pcs egg whites
- 10g butter 25g raspberry
- 1.5l aromatic wine
- 15g Sponge cake
- Melt chocolate at 60 degrees and then put butter slowly and stir it constantly.
- Beat egg yolks with electric mixer until it gets frothy. Pour chocolate mixture slowly to avoid separation.
- Do the same with white eggs and continue mixing with the mixture. Add a little aromatic wine.
- Place the frame and pour the mixture over. Put the frame in refrigerator and leave to set for 1 hour, bring the temperature from 3 to 5 degrees.
- Make raspberry sauce: put raspberry, sugar and water to the electric mixer, grill it until it gets smooth.
You can savour this delectable dish at Mangosteen All Day Dining Restaurant, Moevenpick Hotel Ha Noi, 83A Ly Thuong Kiet St, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: 84 4 3 822 28 00.