with chef Marcel Isaak from Press Club Ha Noi
If you are a fan of pizza, why not try to make veggie pizza this week? With the introduction of chef Marcel Isaak, your weekend party will be fulled of fun and laugh with the new flavour of veggie pizza!
Ingredients: serves 4
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup halved and thinly-sliced radishes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 175oC. Spray a jellyroll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pat crescent roll dough into a jellyroll pan. Let stand 5 minutes. Pierce with fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let cool.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill weed, garlic salt and ranch dip mix. Spread this mixture on top of the cooled crust.
- Arrange the onion, carrot, celery, broccoli, radish, bell pepper and broccoli on top of the creamed mixture. Cover and let chill. Once chilled, cut it into squares and serve.
You can sample the dish at Press Club Ha Noi, 12 Ly Dao Thanh St, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: (04) 3934 0888.