with chef OuYang Ye Sheng from Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel
This month, let chef OuYang Ye Sheng take you to the coldest places in Alaska with the special lobster sauted with ginger and onion. Bon appettit!
Ingredients: serves 2
- 250g feet of lobster
- ½ tsp soy sauce ½ tsp vinegar
- 20g red bell pepper
- 30g spring onion
- 20g ginger
- 40g cauliflower
- 20g cornstarch
- Wash the feet of lobster with fresh water and cut into many small pieces.
- Soak lobster in cornstarch.
- Fry till the feet appear red in colour.
- Mix sugar, red bell pepper, spring onion, ginger and vinegar.
- Saute the mixture and apply this mixture on the lobster.
- Sprinkle soy sauce over the lobster.
- Arrange the lobster on the plate, decorate with cauliflower.
You can sample the dish at Silkroad Restaurant, 360 Kim Ma St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi.
Tel: 84438315000 ext 3230.