with chef Le Hoai Anh of Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel
Oysters and a cocktail? Sound like a strange combination to you? But chef Le Hoai Anh recommends this dish for its unique and tasty flavour, and its suitability to summer, too!
You can add this easy recipe to your hot days' menu. Only one word to describe it: cool!
Ingredients: serves 1
- 30g fresh oyster (3 pieces)
- 3 tsp apricot
- ½ tsp midin
- ½ tsp vinegar
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- 1 quail egg, peeled
- 5g flying fish eggs
- 10g seaweed, washed
- 10g onion, peeled
- Cut the head of the onion and put it and seaweed in the bottom of a glass bowl.
- Put the quail egg on top of it.
- Wash the oysters with fresh water and put them around the top of the glass bowl.
- After that, add the mix of apricots, soy sauce, midin, vinegar, and lemon over the mixture.
- Put the flying fish eggs on top of the quail egg.
You can enjoy the dish in June at Edo Restaurant, Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel, 360 Kim Ma St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: 04 38315000, ext. 3044