with chef danis Groison from Sofitel Legend Metropole Ha Noi
This June, let chef Groison serves you and your friend with a perfect combination of seafood and fruit. What are you waiting for? Let's rock!
Ingredient: serves 6
- 800g prawns skinless 10g chopped red chili
- 50g chopped dill
- 15g chopped garlic 10g crispy fried shallots
- 21 sugar cane stick
- 3 egg yolks
- 150g pork fat
- Fish sauce, salt, pepper to taste
- Drain well the prawns on absorbent paper, use a big knife to crush prawns.
- Cook pork fat in boiling water, then dice it.
- Mix with all ingredients. Season with fish sauce, salt, pepper.
- Cut sugar cane stick into pieces of around 8cm long.
- Dam hands with oil, round sugar cane stick with prawns paste, baste around each piece with egg yolk, arrange on a tray, steam until half cooked.
- Grill or pan-fry and serve hot with grape fruits salad.
You can sample the dish at Sofitel Legend Metropole Ha Noi, 15 Ngo Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi. Tel: (04) 3826 6919.