with senior sous chef Pham Quoc Toan from Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel
Lobsters are not only delicious, they are also extremely nutritious and contain less cholesterol, calories, and saturated fats than lean beef, pork or chicken. They're also easy to cook, so you can prepare them at home for the whole family to enjoy.
Otherwise, you can indulge yourselves and your friends at Cafe Promenade – All Day Dining Restaurant, Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel with a Special Dinner Buffet on March 8.
Ingredients: serves 2
- 1 green lobster
- 4tsp unsalted butter
- 2tsp garlic chopped
- white wine – black pepper – fresh parsley – salt
- Wash the lobster and cut it in half lengthways. Clean the lobster by removing the intestine.
- Soak the lobster in white wine, black pepper and salt.
- Mix chopped garlic, fresh parsley and unsalted butter.
- Spread the mixture over the lobster and bake in the oven for approximately 8 min at 250¤C until tender.
- Arrange the lobster on a plate and garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley.
- Serve with white wine.
You can sample the dish at 360 Kim Ma St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: 043 831 5000 ext 3039.