with Executive Chef Nguyen Quoc Dung, who has more than 10 years in cooking, from Corso Steakhouse & Bar of Norfolk Hotel.
Salmon is one of the healthiest foods you should eat. It includes omega-3 fatty acids, protein, vitamins and minerals. Salmon is easy to prepare and delicious with children and adults alike, according to Chef Dung.
Ingredients: serves 1
- 200g salmon filet (remove scale & bones)
- 10g hazelnuts
- 10g almonds
- 5g cashew nuts
Smoked ingredients: clove, blueberry, rosemary, bay leaves, thyme and cumin
- 1/2 orange
- 1/2 passionfruit
- 50ml salad dressing
- Salt and pepper the salmon filet with olive oil on a tray, place in oven at 200oC degrees for 20 minutes.
- Mix smoked ingredients well, put on another tray and cook over a small flame until smoked, then put salmon filet over the ingredients.
- While the salmon is cooking, roast in a pan unrefined salt with three kinds of nuts until golden brown, then use aluminum wrap to cover the salmon and the other ingredients.
- Condense orange and passionfruit until the mixture is reduced by half, turn the fire off and let it cool down, then add salad dressing and mix well.
- Check the salmon filet, place all items, and serve with salad and decorate as in the photo.
You can sample the dish at Corso Steakhouse &Bar, ground floor of Norfolk Hotel, 117 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, HCM City, Tel: (08)3829 5368- Ext: 6614. — VNS