with chef Raphael Szurech from JW Marriott Hotel Ha Noi
Discover one of the most favourite French classic dishes with a modern twist with the recipe from Chef Raphael Szurek, French Grill Restaurant, JW Marriott Hotel Ha Noi. The delicious of the roasted rack of lamb enhanced with concentrated jus will satisfy your palate with exquisite flavour.
Ingredients: serves 4
For lamb jus:
- 4 pcs rack of lamb (250g/pcs)
- 10g fresh herbs
- 35g Tomato comfit
- 100g quinoa
- 35g edamame
- 35g French bean
- 1 pcs lamb leg with bones
For herbs crust:
- 100g butter
- 50g flour
- 10g Parmesan cheese
- 25g Parsley
- 10g garlic
For lamb jus:
- Roast the meat and bones in a pot.
- When it has a good roasted colour, deglaze with water and reduce until dry, roast again.
- Repeat the process 3 times. Then cook, reduce, strain and reserve.
For the crust:
- Combine all ingredients and roll out thinly between 2 sheets of baking paper.
- Cut into square pieces (same size as lamb rack).
- Boil and combine with edamame, French bean, herbs and tomato comfit.
- For lamb rack:
- Season and grill.
- Cook in the oven to the desired temperature.
- Add the crust on the top of the lamb rack and place under the grill 30 seconds to melt the crust.
You can sample the dish at JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, 8 Do Duc Duc Road, Me Tri Ward, South Tu Liem, Ha Noi. Tel: +84 4 3833 5588.