with chef Nguyen Van Tuaân from Fortuna Hotel Hanoi
If you want to indulge with fresh and flavoursome prawn creations, why don't try stir-fried prawns with butter and milk, a recipe by Chef Nguyen Van Tuan from Fortuna Ha Noi. Simple yet tasty, this is a delightful dining experience and a special treat for your taste buds.
Ingredients: serves 2
- 300g tiger prawns
- 1 can light milk
- 50g unsalted butter
- 5g chilli
- 20g egg floss
- 10g curry leaves
- 10g chicken powder
- Slice open prawns' backs to remove black veins.
- Deep fry prawns into a wok, then pat dry and set aside.
- Heat up light milk and unsalted butter into a saucepan with medium heat, then add curry leaves, chilli and chicken powder. Stir well until the sauce gets thicker and smoother.
- Add in deep-fried prawns into the sauce and stir well and quickly in 2-3 minutes.
- Arrange to the serving plate and top with egg floss.
Located on the 2nd floor of Fortuna Hotel Ha Noi, 6B Lang Ha Street, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi, May Man Cuisine Restaurant is renowned with exquisite Cantonese specialties and delicate Dim Sum. For information and reservation, kindly contact (04) 3831 3333 - ext 6260/6461 or visit fortuna.vn.