Friday, June 23 2017

VietNamNews

Workers from 58 districts banned from work in RoK

Update: April, 03/2017 - 10:23
The Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs announced on Sunday that it will temporarily stop enrolling workers from 58 districts to work in South Korea this year. — Photo vieclamhanquoc.vn

HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs announced on Sunday that it will temporarily stop enrolling workers from 58 districts to work in South Korea this year.

The announcement said that workers in the fishery sector in coastal provinces which were affected by sea environmental problems last year would not be enrolled. The districts included Nghi Xuân, Cẩm Xuyên, Lộc Hà, Thạch Hà and Kỳ Anh in Hà Tĩnh Province, Bố Trạch, Ba Đồn and Đồng Hới in Quảng Bình Province.

These districts have over 60 workers living illegally in South Korea. The ministry said it will continue to ban workers from the districts whose the number of illegal workers living in South Korea does not decrease this year, and will remove the ban for districts with decreasing number of illegal workers in South Korea. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: