|More than 300 workers were hospitalised due to food poisoning in Bình Phước Province yesterday. — VNA/VNS Photo|Viet Nam News
BÌNH PHƯỚC (VNS) –– More than 300 workers were hospitalised due to food poisoning in the southern province of Bình Phước yesterday.
Workers of the Lisheng, Xinren and Sung Ju companies, located in Chơn Thành District, showed symptoms of dizziness, vomiting and diarrhea. Some workers even lost consciousness on eating the lunch.
“While eating, we noticed one of our dishes smelt bad. Some workers even left the meal unfinished,” Phạm Thị Tuyết, a worker at the Lisheng Company, said.
The employees suffered from food contamination, Phan Xuân Thủy, vice-director of Chơn Thành General Hospital, said.
The initial investigation revealed the three companies had placed the same order at the same restaurant.
The case is being investigated. –– VNS