Thursday, December 8 2016

VietNamNews

Charcoal fire smoke kills baby

Update: December, 11/2015 - 13:24
The baby's mother Le Thi Thuy Kieu is treated at the Quang Nam General Hospital. She and her husband were fainted whilst their little son died of charcoal fire. — Photo tuoitre.vn

QUANG NAM (VNS) — The smoke coming from a charcoal fire killed a one-year-old baby, while his parents fell unconscious in Dien Quang Commune in Dien Ban Town.

The commune's administration said the family had lit a fire in a stove under a bed to keep the bedroom warm on Tuesday night.

A relative of the family found the unconscious couple and the dead baby boy at noon on Wednesday.

The parents of the infant have been taken to hospital.

The administration said the bedroom was full of smoke when they broke into the house.

Local people in the central region often use firewood stoves at home during cold weather. — VNS

Comments:

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: