Sunday, December 11 2016

VietNamNews

Victims recover after food poisoning

Update: November, 02/2015 - 08:06
Most of more than 100 people who suffered food poisoning after attending a wedding party in Vinh Xuong commune, Tan Chau district in the southern province of An Giang were discharged from hospital yesterday. — Photo tuoitre.vn

AN GIANG (VNS) — Most of more than 100 people who suffered food poisoning after attending a wedding party in Vinh Xuong commune, Tan Chau district in the southern province of An Giang were discharged from hospital yesterday.

Local authorities said 42 people were taken to the Vinh Xuong commune Medical Station, and 63 others were taken to the Tan Chau district hospital on Saturday morning.

All of the victims attended the wedding party on Friday evening which was catered by the Nam Dep Company in the commune. They were hospitalised with vomiting, stomach aches and diarrhoea. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: