HA NOI (VNS) — The Ha Noi Department of Food Hygiene and Safety is investigating a suspected food poisoning case in Me Linh District that hospitalised 55 workers on Sunday.
After having breakfast served at the cafeteria of Synopex Viet Nam Co., Ltd., the workers complained of dizziness, headache and nausea.
They were treated and discharged from the Phuc Yen Hospital in neighbouring Vinh Phuc Province in the evening.
The breakfast was provided by the PCS Co.'s Ha Noi branch to 357 workers of the Synopex company. — VNS