Monday, December 5 2016

VietNamNews

More than 300 workers hospitalized after food poisoning

Update: April, 23/2015 - 17:49
More than 300 workers at a handbag factory in the southern province of Long An were hospitalised this morning due to food poisoning. — Photo laodong

LONG AN (VNS) — More than 300 workers at a handbag factory in the southern province of Long An were hospitalised this morning due to food poisoning, said an official.

The workers were said to have displayed symptoms of vomiting, stomach ache and diarrhoea after eating dinner yesterday at the cafeteria in the Simone handbag factory, said the local Food Hygiene and Safety Department Head, Pham Van Dau.

The sick workers were rushed to the HCM City-based Nha Be Hospital the next morning for treatment.

Food samples at the cafeteria have been collected and sent to the HCM City Institute of Hygiene and Public Health to identify the cause for poisoning. — VNS


Send Us Your Comments:

See also: