Sunday, August 20 2017

VietNamNews

Hospital treats puffer fish patients

Update: January, 26/2015 - 08:56
Nghe An Province's general hospital yesterday said doctors were able to save three people suffering from food poisoning after eating puffer fish. — Photo VNA

NGHE AN (VNS) – Nghe An Province's general hospital yesterday said doctors were able to save three people suffering from food poisoning after eating puffer fish.

The victims, from Cua Lo Town, were rushed to the hospital on Saturday night. According to family members, they ate puffer fish on their vessel while fishing, and developed nausea and headaches, before slowly losing consciousness.

Doctors have warned residents in coastal areas not to eat puffer fish, due to a high risk of food poisoning. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: