Sunday, September 24 2017

VietNamNews

Food poisoning

Update: January, 09/2015 - 09:36

Doctors from Phu Dien General Hospital treat a patient who was suffering from food poisoning after eating lunch at Namsung Vina Co. Ltd's canteen in Nghe An Province's Dien Chau District yesterday. Over 180 workers from the company were hospitalised with the same symptoms. The patients are being treated at three hospitals. None were in a serious condition and some were discharged from hospital later that day. — VNA/VNS Photo Ta Chuyen

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: