Tuesday, May 22 2018

VietNamNews

Food poisoning

Update: November, 04/2014 - 10:13

A doctor at the Lai Chau General Hospital examines a patient yesterday. Nineteen people living in Phong Tho District's Sin Sui Ho Commune were taken to the hospital early yesterday after eating about wild mushrooms. The youngest patient was two years old, while the oldest was 62. The mushrooms were gathered in the local forest. Doctors said that the patients were expected to leave the hospital in the next three days. — VNA/VNS Photo Cong Hai

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: