Friday, November 24 2017

VietNamNews

Police locate cause of Can Tho shop fire

Update: July, 08/2014 - 08:10
Photo nld

CAN THO (VNS) — An electrical fault was found to have caused a fire that engulfed a footwear shop killing three people in the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho, said the municipal Police Department yesterday.

According to Colonel Tran Duc Dinh, Deputy Director of municipal Fire Department, the fire started in the early morning on Sunday and caused a power failure which made it impossible to open the electrical controlled door to rescue the family inside. — VNS


Send Us Your Comments:

See also: