Thursday, August 24 2017

VietNamNews

Worker dies from electric shock

Update: May, 29/2014 - 08:10

DA NANG (VNS) — A worker died after receiving an electric shock at a construction site in the city's main street yesterday.

The victim, who was identified as Vo Van Canh, 31, touched the exposed power grid when he was pulling a steel bar from the ground to the upper floor of an unfinished building.

A witness said she heard an explosion emanate from the building before seeing the victim lying on the ground.

An ambulance and medical staff were called, but the victim died at the scene. — VNS


Send Us Your Comments:

See also: