Monday, September 26 2016

VietNamNews

Students hospitalised due to food poisoning

Update: April, 22/2014 - 08:54
Thirteen students of My Tan primary school in the northern province of Nam Dinh were hospitalised yesterday for alleged food poisoning after consuming Dutch Lady-brand fresh milk products.— Photo Nguyen Truong

NAM DINH (VNS) — Thirteen students of My Tan primary school in the northern province of Nam Dinh were hospitalised yesterday for alleged food poisoning after consuming Dutch Lady-brand fresh milk products.

They complained of stomach ache, difficulty in breathing, and nausea. Doctors from the provincial children's hospital said the students were initially tested for digestive disorder.

A report stated that another eight students had been hospitalised last Friday after drinking the milk and were discharged the same day.

The milk samples have been sent for examination.

The case is under investigation. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: