Workers hospitalised for gas poisoning
DONG NAI (VNS)— Four out of twelve workers hospitalised for gas poisoning yesterday morning are still undergoing treatment at the Trang Bom District Hospital in the southern province of Dong Nai.
Eight of them were discharged from the hospital yesterday afternoon.
The patients, who were working at the CP Viet Nam Livestock Breeding Joint-stock Company in the Bau Xeo Industrial Zone in Song Trau Commune, said they started to smell gas after entering the company in the morning.
Many of them had difficulty breathing and were suffering nausea and vertigo by 10am. — VNS