Friday, April 20 2018

VietNamNews

Four dead after eating poison mushrooms

Update: March, 25/2014 - 08:37

HA NOI (VNS)— Four of five family members hospitalised earlier this month for mushroom poisoning died yesterday, according to Bach Mai Hospital's Anti-poison Centre.

The family from the northern province of Thai Nguyen was poisoned by eating mushrooms collected from the forest.

They were admitted to the Anti-poison Center in Ha Noi for treatment on March 9.

Three cases of mushroom poisoning have been reported this month in the northern province of Thai Nguyen and Tuyen Quang. —VNS


Send Us Your Comments:

See also: