Sunday, May 20 2018

VietNamNews

Three dead from coal gas asphyxiation

Update: February, 15/2014 - 09:28

THANH HOA (VNS)— Three people died and two others lost consciousness after being overcome by coal gas in the central province of Thanh Hoa's Tinh Gia District yesterday.

All five victims were burning coal to provide heat at night and were from the same family. Shortly after discovering the victims, the two unconscious family members were transferred to a district hospital where they received emergency aid.

The case is under investigation.— VNS


Send Us Your Comments:

See also: