Monday, September 25 2017

VietNamNews

Worker electrocuted while repairing line

Update: January, 20/2014 - 08:05
An electricity worker in southern Bac Lieu Province was electrocuted on Saturday while repairing a power line on Tran Phu Street in Bac Lieu City.— Photo motthegioi

BAC LIEU (VNS)— An electricity worker in southern Bac Lieu Province was electrocuted on Saturday while repairing a power line on Tran Phu Street in Bac Lieu City.

Truong Ung Hoa, 29, got severe electric shock and was burned while hanging on the pole. The two other workers on the pole at the time could not help Hue.

He was brought to the ground half an hour later and taken to the local hospital for emergency treatment. He is now at Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: