Sunday, November 19 2017

VietNamNews

Students hospitalised after toy explodes

Update: January, 18/2014 - 09:13
DAK NONG  (VNS) — Nearly 40 students from Chu Van An Primary School in Central Highland Dak Lak Province were admitted to Dak Song General Hospital after a toy exploded unexpectedly yesterday morning.

Initial reports show the toy, which was purchased from a nearby shop, exploded after being thrown on the ground. The explosion reportedly caused the students to show signs of dizziness, suffocation and vomiting.

Authorities are currently investigating the case. — VNS


Send Us Your Comments:

See also: