Saturday, September 23 2017

VietNamNews

Electric leak blamed for deadly blaze

Update: December, 25/2013 - 08:02

Photo vtc

BIEN HOA (VNS) — An electrical leakage is said to be responsible for a deadly fire which killed five people in southern Dong Nai Province's Bien Hoa City on Sunday evening, according to Director of the province's Fire Prevention and Fighting Police Department Colonel Vo Van Sang.

Sang added that the blaze broke out at a two-storey house on Phan Dinh Phung Street storing flammable rubber materials to make saddles. The fire started at around 7.00pm quickly engulfed the property.

Eight people were present at the house at the time of the blaze. Three were able to escape the house, according to local police. — VNS



Send Us Your Comments:

See also: