Monday, August 21 2017

VietNamNews

Cooking hazard

Update: December, 09/2013 - 09:32

A fire occurred at around 3.30pm yesterday in a two-storey temporary makeshift in the An Hung area of Ha Dong District. Five workers have been rushed to hospital suffering smoke inhalation. The fire was extinguished an one hour later. The area - home to about 100 workers - was destroyed. Local workers have blamed the fire on an electrical leakage that occured while cooking. — Photo danviet.com



Send Us Your Comments:

See also: