Wednesday, May 23 2018

VietNamNews

Baby may have been allergic to vaccine

Update: November, 28/2013 - 09:25

HA NOI (VNS) — The death of a five-month old infant on Sunday four hours after being injected with the 5-in-1 Quinvaxem vaccine was respiratory and circulatory failure, medical experts have concluded.

The conclusion, reached by experts from the Health Ministry's Preventive Medicine Department and local hospitals, suspects an allergic reaction after being vaccinated was one of the causes for the fatal failures.

The quality of vaccine or injection processes were not factors in the infant's death, the experts have concluded. — VNS


Send Us Your Comments:

See also: