HCM CITY (VNS)— A gas-tank explosion killed one person and seriously injured four others in a house in HCM City's Go Vap District on Friday night. The explosion also caused a power failure in the district's Ward 3.
It is not known yet what gas was in the tank, but it is believed to have been hydrogen, which is normally used to fill balloons.
In February, 10 people were killed after movie props used to create fire and smoke exploded in a house rented by Le Minh Phuong, a well-known film technician, on Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street in District 3. — VNS