Sunday, March 25 2018


Unsafe bread sends dozens to hospital

Update: May, 27/2013 - 10:50

BEN TRE (VNS)— As many as 107 people in southern Ben Tre Province were hospitalised after eating bread, deputy head of the province's Food Safety Department Cao Thanh Diem Thuy confirmed yesterday.

All the victims reported that they had bought the bread at the Minh Tuyen store in Phu Khuong Ward, Ben Tre City last Wednesday's late afternoon.

About 20 people went to hospital on Thursday after suffering food poisoning symptoms while others bought medicine to treat themselves at home.

The store has been temporarily closed. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: