Monday, September 25 2017

VietNamNews

Bricklayer dies after being electrocuted

Update: May, 15/2013 - 09:50
One bricklayer died on the spot after being electrocuted and another was seriously injured from an electric shock and a 7-metre fall in the central province of Ha Tinh's Cam Xuyen District.— Photo anninhthudo

HA TINH (VNS)— One bricklayer died on the spot after being electrocuted and another was seriously injured from an electric shock and a 7-metre fall in the central province of Ha Tinh's Cam Xuyen District.

A third bricklayer, Pham Van Phong, who is the dead man's son, said the accident happened when their group was laying bricks on a house's second floor.

A bricklayer, named Dat, got stuck in high-tension wires near the roof and Phong's father went to help. His father was electrocuted and Dat fell and was injured. — VNS




Send Us Your Comments:

See also: