Monday, September 25 2017

VietNamNews

Da Nang visitors hit with food poisoning

Update: May, 10/2013 - 09:29
A group of 30 students from Ha Noi who were on a field trip to Da Nang were admitted to the city's General Hospital on Wednesday night, suffering from food poisoning.— Photo laodong

DA NANG (VNS)— A group of 30 students from Ha Noi who were on a field trip to Da Nang were admitted to the city's General Hospital on Wednesday night, suffering from food poisoning.

The victims had eaten seafood at a local restaurant the previous day.

Ten of them would need to stay in hospital for up to five days, Dr Truong Pham Hong Quyen confirmed yesterday.

Quyen said the patients were taken to the hospital with signs of vomiting and diarrhea, but 20 were discharged after a few hours. — VNS



Send Us Your Comments:

See also: