Saturday, December 16 2017

VietNamNews

Wedding attendees hit by food poisoning

Update: April, 14/2012 - 09:13

SON LA — About 300 people who attended a wedding in Chieng Co Commune in northern Son La City on Thursday suffered from food poisoning after eating beef, pork, tangerines, raw vegetables and wine prepared by the bride's family.

Around 100 of the guests were admitted to the Son La General Hospital yesterday while the other 200 people received treatment at the local health centre.

According to doctors at Son La General Hospital, the patients came in with symptoms including nausea, convulsions and vomiting.

Treatment included rehydration and removal of poisons.-VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: