Sunday, October 22 2017

VietNamNews

Girl electrocuted at Delta amusement part

Update: November, 28/2012 - 09:15

CAN THO (VNS)— A seven-year-old girl in the Cuu Long (Mekong) Delta City of Can Tho's Thoi Lai town died from electrocution on Sunday by touching an electrified metal wire in an amusement park.

The two managers of the park confessed that they had used a electric wire to prevent theft. They have been held for further investigation on charges of murder. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: