Thursday, November 23 2017

VietNamNews

Two electrocuted in noodle plant

Update: June, 26/2012 - 09:42

BAC LIEU — A rice noodle producer, 57, and his nephew, 31, died from electrocution yesterday at his workshop in southern Bac Lieu Province's Vinh Loi District.

It's believed the source of electricity was a water pump motor. Investigations are continuing. It was the fifth case of electric shock and the eighth death in the province this year. All were caused by negligence. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: