Tuesday, September 19 2017

VietNamNews

Japanese firm opens feed plant

Update: March, 06/2013 - 00:23

LONG AN (VNS) — Japanese company Kyodo Sojitz Feed (KSF) officially opened a plant in the Thinh Phat Industrial Park in southern Long An Province's Ben Luc District yesterday.

The plant has total investment capital of US$24 million, to which Sojits Corp contributed 51 per cent and Kyodo Shiryo Co, the remaining 49 per cent. It has a designed annual capacity of 200,000 tonnes.

The company aims to achieve an output of 2 million tonnes in 2020, according to general director Takashi Ishiguro.

Currently it offers pig feed. It will later offer products for poultry and other livestock.

He said his company would focus on markets in Long An and Tien Giang provinces before expanding to the whole Cuu Long Delta. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: