Saturday, April 21 2018

VietNamNews

New training programme for startups launched

Update: December, 14/2017 - 17:30
iBosses Vietnam and iBosses Pte Ltd Singapore have launched a digital technology-based training programme to promote innovation and development of the startup ecosystem in Việt Nam. — Photo vietnamnet.vn
Viet Nam News

HÀ NỘI — A digital technology-based training programme to promote innovation and development of the startup ecosystem in Việt Nam was launched in Hà Nội on Wednesday by iBosses Vietnam and iBosses Pte Ltd Singapore. 

The “Training, Consulting and Developing Vietnamese Entrepreneurs” programme is copyrighted by iBosses Pte Ltd Singapore, which is very popular in Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines and China in the startup sector.

The course aims to help people who have business ideas but lack knowledge and experience in business administration to turn ideas into actions in the most effective way. 

The course focuses on skills to compete in the globalisation context, build a sound-running business system and manage the financial situation. 

Tăng Ngọc Trường An, general director of the iBosses Vietnam, said that to provide training courses, the company had built a consulting mechanism with senior officials in technology and financial investment domestically and abroad.

Participants will be trained via the internet for 70 per cent of the course’s duration, and for the remaining 30 per cent, they will work directly with mentors who are well-known in the business circle and have been authorised by iBosses. 

Startup businesses attending the course and granted certificates will be provided financial support for startup activities. — VNS

 

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: