Sunday, November 19 2017

VietNamNews

PVI Sun Life joint venture licensed

Update: February, 01/2013 - 11:01

HA NOI (VNS)– The Ministry of Finance has granted PVI Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (PVI Sun Life) a licence for its establishment with charter capital of VND1 trillion (US$48 million).

The company is a joint-venture formed by PVI Holdings and the Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada (Sun Life), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sun Life Financial Inc. PVI owns 51 per cent of the company and Sun Life the remaining 49 per cent.

The creation of PVI Sun Life completes PVI's insurance business network, and delivers on PVI's long term strategy, said Bui Van Thuan, CEO of PVI.-VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: