Tuesday, September 26 2017

VietNamNews

PVI forms life insurance joint venture

Update: June, 02/2012 - 08:07

HA NOI — Insurer PVI Holdings and Sun Life Assurance of Canada signed an agreement on Thursday to form the joint PVI Sun Life Insurance Company.

PVI will own 51 per cent in PVI Sun Life, while Sun Life holds the remaining 49 per cent. The joint venture is expected to commence operations by the end of 2012.

The new partnership with PVI in Viet Nam further demonstrated Sun Life's commitment to growing its business in Asia, said Sun Life Financial Asia President Kevin Strain. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: